Give your users an easy way of selecting Colors for their specific applications with the Sonic Color Picker ActiveX Control without wasting your precious screen space. The Sonic Color Picker fits in as a small icon which expands to a beautiful color selection panel when the user clicks on it.
The new ActiveX control has 8 built-in Themes which perfectly fit the standard user interface themes of your Applications.
* Easy integration to your IDEs, just Drag & Drop the ActiveX control to the Components Panel or Toolbox.
* 8 Different built-in Themes.
* Easy selection of Colors from a standard color pallette.
* Use as Icon / Compact mode for effective usage of the screen space.
* Manual and precise color selection by entering RGB values.
* View Old, Last and Current colors side by side at once.
* Ability to enter Caption to identify the Color Picker at runtime.
And much more...
Sonic Color Picker ActiveX Control is a free trial software application from the Active X subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-09-07. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Sonic Color Picker ActiveX Control (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 2.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 15 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.